NYC was basically closed today. We had a 2 hour delay. The delay didn't effect my household. PM-K in session but no preschool on Thursdays. Luckily my husband was able to get out of the driveway to get to work.
I shoveled for about 1/2 hour until "S" woke up from his nap. It didn't look like I was outside at all. The day was ok until "B" came home from school and it was homework time. I have been trying to help "P" with his name so everyday I am having him practice while "B" does his homework. Today was torture. "P" whined that he can't write his name, "B" cried that he couldn't write number 13, 14, 15 and "S" wanted to be a part of the homework fun so he decided to continuously climb on the kitchen table while we did homework. When did Kindergarten become so hard? These days parents need to have a teaching degree to help their kids learn. Wait... don't I already have one? Daddy is on homework duty tomorrow!
WW seemed to be successful today. I guess I just didn't have time to think about it. Weigh in day is Monday. I'll see if the new plan is worth doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment