Wow, I didn't realize how difficult it would be to post daily. Sometimes the day just goes by so quickly.
148 Days Left
Friday I worked in "P"'s school. It was pancake day. Luckily I was the one that got to help the kids make paper pancake faces. I was scared they were going to ask me to make the panca
kes. "P" had a great day. Working once a month in his classroom is really the only alone time I get to spend with "P". I am trying to be better about that. Poor kid definitely has middle child syndrome.
148 Days Left
Friday I worked in "P"'s school. It was pancake day. Luckily I was the one that got to help the kids make paper pancake faces. I was scared they were going to ask me to make the panca
147-146 Days Left!!
We had a nice weekend. Saturday the big boys went with daddy to a
baseball show an
d met some Yankee favorites. They got a picture with Don Mattingly. Very cool. I got to stay home and clean my closet. Not so cool! Sunday we we to the Ice Festival with the cousins. Luckily it wasn't to cold. The boys LOVE hanging out with their cousins, especially big cousin Richie.
We had a nice weekend. Saturday the big boys went with daddy to a
145 Days Left!!
We have another messy winter week ahead. They are predicting snow Tuesday and Wednesday. Yuck! Stuck in the house again!
Over the weekend daddy took down the next size clothes for "S". Wow! My little boy is moving on to the toddler sizes. That T on the end of the 2 made me so sad. No more monthly clothes sizes. "S" is going to be off to college soon. Today "S" is wearing one of my favorite shirts, it says "I LOVE DIRT". I have a picture of "B" and "P" together and "P" is wearing it. I remember the day exactly. It was 2 years ago when my sister Jen and I took the boys to a train show here in town. It is amazing how clothes can bring back memories.
Today is ww weigh in day. According to my wii fit I should be down about 3 pounds. I am keeping my fingers crossed! Thank god for free fruits and vegetables. I am loving that. I have been keeping a bowl of grapes on my counter and just grab some when I am hungry.
We have another messy winter week ahead. They are predicting snow Tuesday and Wednesday. Yuck! Stuck in the house again!
Over the weekend daddy took down the next size clothes for "S". Wow! My little boy is moving on to the toddler sizes. That T on the end of the 2 made me so sad. No more monthly clothes sizes. "S" is going to be off to college soon. Today "S" is wearing one of my favorite shirts, it says "I LOVE DIRT". I have a picture of "B" and "P" together and "P" is wearing it. I remember the day exactly. It was 2 years ago when my sister Jen and I took the boys to a train show here in town. It is amazing how clothes can bring back memories.
Today is ww weigh in day. According to my wii fit I should be down about 3 pounds. I am keeping my fingers crossed! Thank god for free fruits and vegetables. I am loving that. I have been keeping a bowl of grapes on my counter and just grab some when I am hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment