144 Days Left
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Finally January is over! I don't know why I didn't have time to post yesterday. It was ANOTHER snow day. Trying to keep the kids busy has been a challenge today. These snow days make you want to eat something warm and yummy. Luckily all I had in my cabinets were blueberry pancakes and cinamon muffins. The snow didn't stop me from sticking to ww today.
Something funny happened yesterday. My friend Lauren did me a favor and dropped "P" off at school so I didn't have to wake up "S" from his nap. When she walked him to class his teachers asked him who is dropping you off today and he shrugged his shoulders and said, I don't know? He cracks me up sometimes. I have known Lauren (and her family) for over a year and talk to her almost daily. Of course he knows who she is!
Wednesday, 143 days left!!
Happy Groundhogs Day! Luckily Phil didn't see his shadow so the Groundhog Inner Circle said "The sky is clear, prepare for warmth." What is a Groundhog Inner Circle anyway? Another snow day today! Kids need to go back to school ASAP! Will it ever end. Left over homemade chicken soup from yesterday for dinner. Having a good ww day. I guess I will find out on monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment