Thursday, February 3, 2011

142 Days Left!!

Finally, no snow today. Brian was off to school at 12:25pm. We even made it down the driveway without breaking any bones. Did I write about our driveway. It has a horrible slope to it which makes it very difficult to shovel. Last month I was lucky that my nephew was home from college and would come over and do it for me. Since he went back we have had 3 more storms. I actually broke the shovel today trying to break the ice. Luckily hubby had off today and could help me out. It still looks pretty bad. As long as I can get one car out of the driveway to get out of the house we will be ok. For now.

Not doing so well on ww. Well I thought I was until yesterday my wii told me I gained 2 pounds. Went on this morning to double check and I lost 1 pound which still makes me up 1. I have been following the program. So frustrating.

Work tomorrow and saturday teaching my graduate classes. I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment